Nova Scotia Christmas Tree Journal
For the thousands of Nova Scotians involved in the thriving Christmas Tree industry, both the print and online versions of the Journal represent a life line to growers, to opportunities, to research and development, to shared knowledge, to news of their industry.
Advertisements too, are a source of information for our audience, looking to purchase the goods and services required for success.
The Christmas Tree Council of Nova Scotia is the body representing both growers and the industry in Nova Scotia. One way or another, the Council has managed to publish thirty volumes of the Journal, the first issue published in the 1980s.
Our next publication date is April 2017.
Next Advertising Deadline: March 30, 2017
Advertising in the Journal is a small but mighty investment.
- The Journal is sent, in print and/or online, to hundreds of active Christmas tree growers in Nova Scotia.
- The print copies are shared with their offices and crews across the Province.
- The online version is sent to growers, partners, sponsors, advertisers and friends of the industry.
- The link to the issue is posted on Nova Scotia Federation of Agriculture newsletter website in addition to www.ctcns.com.
- Advertisers will also be highlighted in our Twitter feed @iloverealtrees at least once during the winter season (between January 26 and the end of March.)
Advertising in the Journal is good business and, it is a vital to the Christmas tree industry in Nova Scotia. Your advertisement helps assure the Journal continues to carry out its humble function as conduit among growers, partners, advertisers and friends of this industry, across the Province.
There are several options for advertising in terms of the size and rate of the ad. For a current rates, please email email@example.com.
New in 2017 is our Journal Sponsorship program. This program matches sponsors to regular features. For example, we will be introducing a regular Heritage piece and a feature called Trade Secrets (where growers get to trade secrets.)
One advantage of Sponsorship is the repeat of the Sponsor’s name, logo and messaging on several pages of each issue, both in print and online, as well as on our social media sites. Key features of the Program include:
- Sponsor’s name and logo placed prominently at the beginning of the respective article (equal to an 1/8 page ad)
- Sponsor’s name and logo included with any republication of the article (e.g. on iloverealtrees.com, ctcns.com, Twitter, Facebook)
- Sponsor’s name mentioned under Journal details on p. 3 of the Journal
- Sponsor’s name and logo included on our Classified pages under Services, for example
- Sponsor recognized on social media platforms
- Sponsor given 10% off one Ad per issue (1/4, 1/2, Full.)
To celebrate the launch of the Journal Sponsorship Program, a locked-in, introductory rate is available to advertisers who purchase at least one advertisement (1/2 page and up) in the March 2017 issue and the two following. Three issues are published per calendar year (March 2017, September 2017, January 2018.)
If Sponsorship is not yet in your sights, we appreciate your consideration and invite you, in the meantime, to review the Journal’s excellent advertising rates.) As always, if we can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you.