Nova Scotia Christmas Tree Journal
For the thousands of Nova Scotians involved in the thriving Christmas Tree industry of Nova Scotia, both the print and online versions of the Journal represent a life line to growers, to opportunities, to research and development, to shared knowledge, to news of their industry.
Advertisements too, are a source of information for our audience, looking to purchase the goods and services required for success.
The Christmas Tree Council of Nova Scotia is the body representing both growers and the industry in Nova Scotia. One way or another, the Council has managed to publish thirty volumes (more than 10 issues) of the Journal, the first issue published in the 1986.
Our next publication date: Fall 2017
Next Advertising Deadline: Currently OPEN
Advertising in the Journal is a small but mighty investment.
- The Journal is sent, in print and/or online, to hundreds of active Christmas tree growers in Nova Scotia.
- The print copies are shared with their offices and crews across the Province.
- The online version is sent to growers, partners, sponsors, advertisers and friends of the industry.
- The link to the issue is posted on Nova Scotia Federation of Agriculture newsletter website
- The full copy of the Journal stays on the ww.ctcns.com website
- Advertisers are also highlighted on our Twitter feed @iloverealtrees.
Advertising in the Journal is good business and it is a vital to the Christmas tree industry in Nova Scotia. Your advertisement helps assure the Journal continues to carry out its humble function as conduit among growers, partners, advertisers and friends of this industry, across the Province and beyond.
There are several options for advertising in terms of the size and rate of the ad. For a current advertising rates, please email email@example.com.
Thank you for your attention,
Sheryl Dubois, Editor
Nova Scotia Christmas tree Journal